If you love those chewy and delicious cookies from Chick Fil A, then your going to love this recipe. These copycat chick fil a chocolate chunk cookies will be a new favorite. The best part, you can have them any day of the week.
I love a good chocolate chip cookie! One that has a perfect ratio of softness, but with a slight crunchy edge is my absolute favorite. The chocolate chip ratio needs to be perfect as well, too many and it’s too much, not enough, it just ruins the cookie. Let’s get into the chick fil a dupe cookies.
Copycat Chick Fil A Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Perfectly soft with a crispy edge
- Rich, deep flavor
- Loaded with oats
- Made with chocolate chunks
- These cookies don’t require any refrigeration time if you wan’t to bake them right away
- If you don’t want them to spread too much, refrigerate for 30 minutes
Ingredients for chocolate chip cookies
- All Purpose Flour
- Unsalted Butter
- Brown Sugar
- Egg+ Egg Yolk
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
- Instant Oats
- Old Fashioned Oats
- Chocolate Chips/ Chunks
Chick fil A Cookie Recipe
This recipe is so easy and doesn’t require any refrigeration time whatsoever. Start out with softened butter in the bowl of a stand mixer then add in the honey, brown sugar and sugar. Cream for 2-3 minutes, until light and fluffy. Next add in the vanilla, egg and egg yolk. Gradually add in the flour, baking soda, baking powder and oats until just combined. Remove the bowl from the stand mixer and fold in your chocolate chips or chunks. Using a medium scoop, place dough on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 12-13 minutes at 350 degrees. If you’d like, you can bake these right away however I perfer to let the scooped cookie dough chill for at least 30 minutes prior to baking.
Cookies made with honey
I would not suggest leaving out the honey for this cookie recipe, trust me you’ll be happy you used it. Using the honey in chocolate chips adds a deeper flavor and also helps keep the cookies soft and moist.
Make ahead chocolate chip cookies
You can certainly make these cookies ahead of time. You can either make the dough as directed then place in the freezer or fridge until ready to use.
Looking for more cookie recipes?
Try these Coconut Chocolate Chip Chip Cookies or Toasted Almond Chocolate Chips.
Copy Cat Chick Fil A Cookies
- Stand Mixer
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 tablespoon Honey
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 3 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips I used half Semi-sweet and half Milk Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup Instant Oats
- 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. 2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream the butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract and honey together for 2-3 minutes. Add in the egg and egg yolk, mix together until fully combined. 3. Add in the flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix until just combined then stop the mixer in order to add the old fashioned and instant oats. Lastly, add in the chocolate chips.4. Using a medium scoop, scoop cookie dough on a parchment lined paper then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. 5. When ready to bake, place cookies 2 inches apart on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 12-14 minutes.
The honey definitely takes it to another level.
Perfect copy cat recipe if not better! These are mine and my families new favorites cookies to make and eat! A super easy recipe and super delicious! You got an instant 5 star rating and follow!