Can you all believe that 2018 is just about over? This year has been a bunch of highs and some lows, one of my toughest years thus far. So I’m honestly ready to kiss this year good bye and look to see what 2019 has in store.
Every year around this time I always say that I’m going to go out and do something for NYE but then here I am doing exactly what I did the year prior. Lol . I mean don’t get me wrong I would much rather be at home enjoying the company of loved ones and just chillin. Lets face it, I’m usually struggling to stay up until midnight anyways.
SO this year we are going to switch things up just a little by making a few appetizers, they need to be quick and filling and I think I made the prefect one. Its quick, easy and so very tasty.
I start out by poppin’ open a can of biscuits, cutting each into 4 pieces. I bought some store made spinach artichoke dip because its a little quicker than whipping up my own. I flatten out each piece, then I scoop the artichoke dip into each quarter piece. Fold together the end pieces and roll into the shape of a ball. After each ball, place on baking sheet. Repeat this step until all dough is rolled.
I make a garlic butter mixture, by adding butter, parsley, parmesan and garlic together. I then brush this all over the biscuit rolls. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately and Enjoy.
Spinach Artichoke Rolls
Quick and Easy Snack
- 1 can 8 Count Biscuit Dough
- 1/2 cup Premade Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 2 tablespoons Italian Cheese Blend
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Parsley Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Cut each biscuit into 4’s, making sure to flatten out each piece.
3. In a bowl, mix the premade spinach artichoke dip with the Italian cheese blend. Scoop about 1 -2 teaspoons of dip onto each flattened piece. Once the filling is on the dough, take one end and fold it towards the opposite end. Do the same with the remaining piece. Then roll into the shape of a ball and place on a baking sheet. Repeat this step until all of the dough is filled. Make sure the balls are close together on the baking sheet. Set aside
4. In a microwave safe bowl, melt butter then add parsley, garlic, and parmesan cheese together. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Serve Immediately and Enjoy.