These Oreo Chip Cookies are so so good! A chocolate chip cookies packed with Oreos, its sure to be your favorite cookie!
In my house we are OBSESSED with Oreos, especially that little guy of mines. If allowed, he would eat the entire package by himself. There is just something so nostalgic about cookies and milk, and it’s one of mine and Jeremy favorite after dinner treats.
I’ve been experimenting with different Oreo desserts lately and these were a huge hit among my family and friends.
Here me out, chunks of crushed up Oreo cookie pieces replacing chocolate chips. Possibly the best decision I’ve made.
About this Oreo Chip Cookie Recipe
This recipe is super simple, basically a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe but just replacing the chips and throwing in a shit ton of crushed Oreos. I would highly suggest leaving some bigger Oreo pieces, it just makes for a much better and yummy cookie.
How to make these cookies
- Start out with room temperature ingredients.
- Cream the butter, sugar and brown sugar together.
- Add in eggs one at a time, then add vanilla.
- Pour in the flour and baking soda.
- Next fold in all of those glorious chunks of Oreo cookies.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes at 350 degrees.
- When breaking up Oreos, leave some chunks a little bigger
- Always work with room temperature butter and eggs
- Fold the Oreo cookies in at the very end
How to store the Oreo Chip Cookies
It’s best to store the cookies in an airtight container. The cookies will stay fresh for about 2-3 days if properly stored.
Oreo Chip Cookies
Chewy Cookies loaded with Oreo Pieces
- 1 cup Butter Softened
- 1 1/2 cups Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 2 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 1/4 cup Oreos Crushed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter and sugars. Add eggs, then vanilla.
3. Add Flour, baking soda and salt.
4. Add in Crushed Oreos.
5. Bake for 11-13 minutes.