I live for a good ass brownie. There is nothing like a thicc chewy, fudgy brownie straight out the oven and then topped with ice cream…..straight heaven!
When I was younger, I would ALWAYS order the chocolate thunder from down under at Outback. That’s where my obsession with warm brownies and vanilla ice cream began. I’m happy I can recreate my favorite dessert at home now. Takes a little bit of work but its soooo worth it in the end.
Now with Valentine’s Day tomorrow, these would make the absolute perfect dessert for you and your boo. I mean, who doesn’t love Nutella right? These would be the prefect way to end the night, hell any night for that matter.
Start out by mixing the eggs, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, espresso and vanilla together. Set aside. In a seperate bowl, melt the butter then add the sugar. Mix then add to the cocoa powder mixture. Fold in the flour. Add half of the Nutella to the batter. Pour into a greased 9×13 inch pan. Dollop the remaining Nutella on the batter and create a swirl patter with a knife.
Bake for 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Nutella Swirled Brownies
Fudgy Brownies Swirled with Nutella
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Espresso Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Butter Melted
- 2 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Nutella
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 inch pan.
2. Mix cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, espresso powder and vanilla. Set aside.
3. Melt butter, then add in sugar and eggs. Add the butter sugar mixture into the cocoa powder mixture. Fold in Flour and half of the Nutella.
4. Pour into prepared pan, add the remaining Nutella on top and swirl with a knife.
5. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.