Quick and Easy fudgy brownie cookies are surely a love language! They are simple to make, require no chill time and come out amazingly fudgy and chewy! The perfect mix of a brownie and a cookie.
About these cookies
These quick and easy fudgy brownie cookies are chocolatey, chewy, fudgy, gooey and has the perfect slightly crisped edges. All the things a brownie should be but just in a cookie form. My favorite thing about these cookies is that they only require one bowl and need no refrigeration time. This cuts down the time it take to get you to chocolate heaven!
- Bittersweet Chocolate
- Brown Sugar
- Chocolate Chips
- All Purpose
- Cocoa Powder
- Baking Powder
How to Make
In a medium size bowl, melt the bittersweet chocolate and butter together, next add in the brown sugar and sugar. Mix in the eggs and vanilla and mix until very well combined. Add in the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder then fold in chocolate chips.
Tips for baking Fudgy Brownie Cookies
- Melting Chocolate: When melting chocolate and butter together, microwave in 30 second increments making sure to stir each 15 seconds until fully melted.
- Eggs: It’s important to make sure your eggs are at room temperature so the cookie dough will come together properly.
- Cocoa Powder: I used unsweetened Cocoa Powder for this recipe as that is what I typically bake with. I’m not sure how it would turn out using Dutch Processed.
- Cookie Scoop: I typically use a medium size cookie scoop however you can certainly use a small cookie scoop just adjust the baking time.
- Baking time: It’s super important to not overbake these cookies to ensure we keep that ooey gooey texture.
Do I have to use Bittersweet Chocolate ?
You can certainly use Milk Chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate in place of bittersweet chocolate for this recipe however the cookies won’t be as rich but will still be delicious.
How long will these cookies stay fresh?
The cookies will stay fresh for 2-3 days in a ziploc bag or an airtight container.
Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies
Fudgy cookies that have the fudgy texture of rich chocolatey brownies.
- 8 oz Bittersweet Chocolate or Semi-Sweet
- 6 tablespoon Butter
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 2/3 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
1. In a medium size bowl, melt the bittersweet chocolate and butter together.
2. Add in the brown sugar and sugar. Mix in the eggs and vanilla and mix until very well combined.
3. Add in the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder then fold in chocolate chips. Using a medium size scoop onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.