Quick and Easy Strawberry Shortcake Parfaits are the perfect dessert! So delicious and only takes a handful of ingredients.
Can y’all believe that we are less than a few weeks away from Summer! Bring on all the No Bake Desserts! Not only are they super easy, you don’t need to heat your house up to make a delicious cookout treat! A serious win-win.
This quick and easy Strawberry Shortcake has been one of my absolute favorite things to make when heading to a cookout. It’s super easy to make and can easily feed a crowd with no hassle. It’s seriously a hit and always requested.
This Strawberry Shortcake takes just 3 Ingredients to make and is done in less than 10 minutes. I purchased a package a pre-sliced Pound Cake from my grocery store bakery, 1 small tub of Cool Whip and a container of stawberries.
Can I use frozen strawberries?
Yes, of course. I opted for the fresh kind this time but have made this with the frozen strawberries before.
Can I make my own whipped cream?
Yes, of course!!! If you want to get all fancy, that’s cool too.
Now let’s get into this dessert shall we? Line up all of your individual containers in a row so you can make an assembly line. Trust me this will make it go a little faster.
Dice the Pound Cake into cubes. Set aside. Dice the Strawberries. Set aside.
Now assembly. Place several cubes of the pound cake at the bottom of each container. Next, add a nice dollop of cool whip to each parfait. About 2 tablespoons worth. Then add a layer of diced strawberries, about 2 tablespoons worth. Repeat. Add a sliced strawberry on top and that it is. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
These are super quick, easy and such a delicious summer treat.
Strawberry Shortcake Parfaits
3 Ingredient Individual Strawberry Strawberry Parfaits
- 1 14oz Store Bought Pound Cake
- 3/4 cup Strawberries Diced
- 1 8 oz Cool Whip
1. Set aside 8-9 individual containers. I typically use Weck Jars but feel free to use whatever individual sized containers you have.
2. Slice 6-8 slices of Pound Cake if it is not already sliced. The cut into smaller cubes. Dice strawberries and set aside.
3. To Assemble the Parfaits- Place cubed pieces of pound cake into the bottom of each individual container. Add a nice size dollop of cool whip on top of the cake, then add a layer of diced strawberries.
4. Repeat- Add another layer of cake, cool whip and top it off with a strawberry.
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve! Enjoy!