My first time making Zucchini Bread was in Pastry School many years ago….it was seriously love at first bite. I had never heard of zucchini bread and assumed that it was a savory bread! I was quickly corrected with that first bite.
I have been making zucchini bread for many years now and I even started making double batches to send to my grandma in Detroit and my grandma in Chase City. They loved it and was so excited each time they got their little care packages.
Now I know zucchini bread is perfect on it’s own but why not add chocolate right? Cuz everyone knows chocolate makes everything better !!!
These muffins are moist, chocolatey and so delicious. Perfect breakfast for busy parents and kids or the absolute perfect snack for after school. The best part is ya kids wont even know it’s a healthier muffin. #momwin
I hope you and your family enjoy these muffins just as much as my family did!
Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
Chocolatly moist muffins loaded with zucchini.
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/4 cups Zucchini
- 3 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grate the zucchini, set aside. Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a bowl, set aside. In a mixing bowl mix the oil, and sugars together until combined. Add in vanilla and eggs. Slowly mix in the dry ingredients. Once combined with the wet ingreidents, add in the zucchini and mix until completely combined.
3. Bake for 23-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.