I’m going to show you how to make this easy banana Bread that is perfect for those busy mornings. It’s moist, delicious and so incredibly easy to make.
About this Banana Bread
This banana bread was moist and so yummy. So easy to make and comes together in just minutes. I’m going to show you to take those ripe bananas and turn them into some delicious and easy Banana Bread.
How to make Banana Bread
- Start out by mashing the bananas, I didn’t mash them too much because I like a little banana chunk here and there in my banana bread.
- Melt the butter in a medium bowl in the microwave for about 45 seconds.
- Once the butter is melted, add in the brown sugar and cream them together. Next add in the mashed bananas.
- Then all of the dry ingredients come after that. Make sure to gently fold the flour in to the banana bread mixture so you don’t end up with a dense bread. At this point you can add chocolate chips or chopped nuts if you’d like.
Bake at 350 degrees for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Moist and Delicious Banana Bread
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 t Salt
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 cups Ripe Bananas Mashed
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Chip Optional
1. Preheat oven to 350 degress. In a medium bowl melt butter. Add in brown sugar and cream together. Add in mashed bananas and vanilla and eggs.
2. Mix in dry ingredients and gently fold the batter making sure to no over mix. Add chocolate chips if using.
3. Bake for 60-65 minutes in a loaf pan.