Thick cinnamon swirl bread, cooked to golden perfection and topped with pecans and bananas.
1. In a medium size bowl, mix together the eggs, milk and vanilla extract until well combined. Set aside.
2. Slice the cinnamon swirl loaf or bread of your choice.
3. In a skillet pan, add a teaspoon of butter and heat on medium high. While the skillet is heating up, slice the bread loaf.
4. Dip each side of the bread in the custard, 20-30 seconds on each side. Add 1-2 slices of french toast to the pan at a time and cook on medium heat until golden brown. Flip and repeat for the other side.
5. Continue steps 2&3 until all bread has been cooked.
6. Topped with sliced bananas, chopped pecans and warm maple syrup. Enjoy!