A delicious graham cracker cake topped with chocolate ganache and meringue.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12 cup bundt pan with non-stick baking spray. In a bowl, sift together the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, and salt together than set aside. In a seperate bowl mix together the sour cream and milk until well combined , set aside.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together the sugar and butter until light and fluffy. About 2 minutes. Add in eggs one at a time, next add in vanilla.
3. To the bowl of the stand mixer, add half of the flour mixture then mix until well combined. Next add in all of the milk/ sour cream mixture. Lastly, add the rest of the flour.
4. Bake for 45-50 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
1. Place chopped chocolate in a bowl then set aside until the heavy cream is ready.
2. Heat heavy cream in the microwave in 30 second increments until hot but not boiling then immediately pour over chocolate. Let sit for 2-3 minutes then stir until smooth. Pour over cooled bundt cake.
1. Pour about 1-2 inches of water into a heavy bottomed sauce pot then place a heat proof bowl directly over the pot but making sure the water is not touching the bottom of the bowl.
2. Stir together the egg whites, sugar and salt together. Continue to stir until the mixture has thinned out, the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is very warm to the touch.
3. Pour into a clean bowl of a stand mixer and whip on medium high for 2 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
4. Spoon evenly over the ganache.
5. With a handheld torch, gently torch the meringue.
6. Slice and enjoy!