Fluffy and buttery croissants are stuffed with a delicious peach and cream then topped with a brown sugar topping.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchement paper.
2. In a medium size bowl, mix eggs, whole milk, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and salt together until will combined. Set aside. In a seperate bowl, mix butter, brown sugar, sugar and cinnamon together then set aside.
3. Mix the cream cheese and peach jam together in a seperate bowl until well combined. Cut a slit into the side of each of the croissant then stuff with the peach and cream mixture.
4. Dip each croissant into the egg batter and allow to sit for 1 minute on each side. Place on lined baking sheet, repeat for each croissant.
5. Sprinkle brown sugar topping evenly over each croissant. Bake for 25-27 minutes or until each croissant is carmelized.
6. Top with sweetned whipped cream if you desire and fresh peaches. Enjoy!