One bowl fudgy chocolate brownie cookies topped with chocolate ganache and chocolate candies.
1. In a medium size bowl, melt the semi-sweet chocolate bar and butter together.
2. Add in the brown sugar and sugar. Mix in the eggs and vanilla and mix until very well combined, about 1 -2 minutes.
3. Add in the flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder then mix until well combined. Using a medium size scoop onto a parchment lined baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
5. While the cookies are baking. Make the ganache by warming up 1/2 cup heavy cream, then pour the warmed cream over the chopped chocolate and allow to sit for 3 minutes. Mix until the chocolate is smooth and and completly melted.
6. Allow the chocolate to sit and cool for about 7-8 minutes before spreading on the cookies. Sprinkle with the chocolate candies and enjoy.