Cakey, fudgy, brownies topped with mocha frosting and oreos.
1. In a medium size microwavable bowl, melt butter for 15-30 seconds. Add in sugar and chocolate then microwave for an additional 30 seconds. Stir until fully combined.
2. Stir in cooled brewed coffee, then add in eggs one at a time then vanilla.
3. Fold in the flour, cocoa powder and salt until combined.
4.Lightly spray a 8x8 inch square pan with non-stick baking spray and line with parchment paper. Pour batter into the pan and bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees.
5. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream butter and powdered sugar together for 2 minutes. Pour in cooled brewed coffee and cocoa powder, continue to mix for 2-3 minutes.
6. Once brownies have cooled, spread the frosting over the brownies and top with crushed Oreos.