Moist coffee cake packed with funfetti sprinkles.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x3 inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the softened butter, sugar, brown sugar, all purpose flour, cinnamom, and sprinkles together for the struesel.
3. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together then set aside. Combine the milk, sour cream, and vanilla together, set aside.
4. In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix the sugar, unsalted butter and vegetable oil together for 2-3 minutes on medium speed. Scrape down the bowl then add the eggs one at a time. Add in vanilla.
5. Pour in half of the wet ingredients then half of the dry, mix until just combined on medium speed. Add the remaning wet and dry ingredients then mix until combine being sure not to over mix.
6. Stop the mixer and fold in the sprinkles.
7. Pour the batter into the cake pan, then add the streusel on top. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.