Moist and Fluffy muffins swirled with cinnamon and sugar then topped with a glaze.
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 12 count muffin pan with non stick baking spray.
2. In a medium size bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Create a well in the center of the dry ingredients. Add in the milk, melted butter, eggs, sour cream, and vanilla. Stir until just combined.
3. Scoop half of the batter into the muffin tin. Add 1 tablespoon of cinnamon sugar on top. Add another scoop of batter then sprinkle generously with the cinnamon sugar mix.
4. Bake at 400 for 5-6 minutes then drop the temperature down to 350 degrees and contine to bake for 12-13 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
5. Once the muffins have cooled, drizzle with powdered sugar glaze. Enjoy!