One bowl moist and fluffy carrot cake topped with a cinnamon streusel.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 8 inch square or round pan. While the oven is preheating grab all of your ingredients.
2. Grate carrots with a box grater using either the medium grate or fine grate side.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter, vegetable oil, sugar, and brown sugar until well combined. Add in the grated carrots.
4. Add in the flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon into the wet ingredients. Stir until well combined.
5. Pour batter into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle over the streusel topping. Bake for 35-42 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
In a medium bowl combine the butter, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and sugar together until it comes together. Press together to create small clumps then sprinkle over carrot cake batter.