Rich, buttery old fashioned like pound cake.
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Generously spray a 10 inch bundt pan with non-stick baking spray. In a bowl measure out the flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
2. In a stand mixer, beat the butter, cream cheese and oil together for 2 minutes, until light and fluffy. Add in vanilla bean paste.
3. Add in sugar and beat for an additional 2 minutes. Add in eggs at a time, it helps greatly to have the eggs slightly beaten in a bowl before hand to eliminate over mixing your batter. Add in sour cream and mix on medium speed until just combined.
4. Add in flour and mix until just incorporated. If there is any additional dry mix, gently fold it in with a spatula. Pour the batter into the greased bundt pan and bake for 65-70 minutes.
5. Allow the bundt cake to cool for at least 20 minutes before removing.
1. In a bowl add in the powdered sugar and milk. Mix until well combined then add in vanilla bean paste.