Moist brown sugar bundt cake with a praline caramel glaze.
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit . Grease a 12 cup bundt pan with non stick baking spray.
2. Toast the chopped pecans for 5 minutes.
3. Measure the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in a bowl, set aside. In a stand mixer, mix together the butter, oil, vanilla and brown sugar until well combined, about 2 minutes. Add in the eggs one at a time until combined. Add in the flour then the buttermilk/sour cream mixture alternating between the two. Starting and stopping with the flour. Fold in the chopped toasted nuts.
4. Pour the batter in the prepared 12 cup bundt pan and bake for 85-90 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
1. In a heavy bottomed pot, add in brown sugar, sweetened condensed milk, and butter together over medium low heat until it just comes to a simmer, about 5 minutes. Be sure to constantly stir so the caramel doesn't burn at the bottom. Once done, stir in the chopped pecans. Allow to thicken for 5 -10 minutes before pouring over the cooled cake.
*** Note that you will have a bit of glaze left over, this will go perfectly over ice cream!***