Vanilla and Chocolate cake swirled together to create a moist cake loaf.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 inch loaf pan and set aside.
2. Mix the flour, baking soda and baking powder together in a bowl then set aside. In a stand mixer, mix the sugar, softened butter, sugar, oil together for about 1 minute. Add in the eggs and vanilla.
3. Next, add in the dry ingredients and milk, alternating between the two.
4, Divide half of the batter into another bowl and add the cocoa powder.
5. Scoop the vanilla and chocolate batter in the loaf pan, alternating between both to crate swirls. Once the batter is in the loaf pan, use a knife to make swirls at the top.
6. Bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
1. Chop chocolate and place in bowl. Set aside.
2. Heat heavy cream in heavy bottomed pan until just hot. Pour over chocolate and allow to sit for 5 minutes. Stir until smooth.