A chewy chocolate chip cookie filled with a creamy peanut butter then topped with a rich ganache.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 inch springform pan.
2. In a stand mixer, cream the butter, sugar and brown sugar for 1-2 minutes. Add in the vanilla extract and egg yolk. Add in the flour, baking soda then fold in chocolate chips. Press the cookie dough into the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Bake for 9-10 minutes.
3. While the cookie crust is baking, mix the peanut butter, milk and powdered sugar together until smooth. Allow the cookie crust to cool before pouring in the peanut butter filling.
4. Heat the heavy cream in a heavy bottomed sauce pan or in the microwave in increments of 30 seconds until heated through but not boiling. Pour over chocolate and allow to sit for 5 minutes then stir to combine.
5. Once the cookie crust is cooled, fill the cookie crust with the peanut butter filling then pour over the chocolate ganache. Allow to set in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.