Luscious and thick gingerbread cheesecake loaded with the traditional flavors of a gingerbread cookie.
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Pour 1 1/2 cup of water in a roasting pan and place on the bottom rack of the oven.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, ground pecans, sugar and butter together until combined. Press into a 9 in springform pan. Set aside.
3. In a stand mixer, mix together the cream cheese, sugar and brown sugar. Add in the vanilla, spices and eggs. Then fold in the sour cream.
4. Pour into the 9 inch springform pan and bake for 60-65 minutes or until the edges are set and the middle is slightly jiggly. Turn the oven off and allow the cheesecake to sit in the oven for an hour. Be sure not to open the oven off.
5. After an hour, allow the cheesecake to cool on the countertop for 15 minutes before placing in the fridge. Let the cheesecake chill for at least 2 hours before serving.