A delicious nutty brown butter cookie loaded with butter pecans and chocolate chips.
1. In a medium pan, melt butter than add in the pecans. Coat and toss the pecans in the butter. Continue to toast for about 1 minute or until fragrant.
1. In a medium pot, melt butter.
2. Continue to stir the butter in the pot to make sure it is browning evenly for about 3-5 minutes.
3. Once the brown butter becomes an amber color and the crackling slows, then remove from the heat and allow to cool.
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a stand mixer, add in the cooled brown butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Mix for 1- 2 minutes.
3. Add in the egg and egg yolk then vanilla.
4. Next, pour in the flour and baking soda. Then add in pecans and chocolate chips.
5. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes.