Nutty Brown Butter cookies swirled with fudgy chocolatey brownies.
1, In a heavy bottomed pot, brown the butter until a amber color. It will take about 3-5 minutes to reach an amber color. Set aside and let it cool.
2. In a stand mixer, mix the brown butter, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla together for 2-3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
3. Add in the eggs and mix until fully incorporated.
4. Mix in the flour, baking soda, and salt together. Fold in the chocolate chips or chocolate chunks.
1. In a medium bowl, melt the butter and chocolate in a microwavable safe plate in intervals of 20-30 seconds.
2. Mix in the sugar and vanilla. Then add in the eggs.
3. Fold in the cocoa powder, salt, flour and baking powder into the chocolate mixture.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
3. Using a cookie scoop, alternate between the cookie and brownie batter in the pan. Press the batter into the pan into a even layer.
4. Bake 30-35 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.