A moist and fluffy Sweet Potato Bundt Cake topped with a spiced cream cheese and nuts.
1. Mix the light brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and softened butter together in a bowl. Set aside until you prepare the Sweet Potato Cake batter.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 1 pound bundt pan with non-sticking baking spray.
2. In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, mix together the sweet potato puree, oil, butter, eggs, vanilla and sugars together until well combined. Add in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Be sure not to overmix.
3. Pour half of the batter into the bundt pan then spoon filling in the middle of the bundt cake, then top with the remaining batter.
4. Bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
5. Allow the bundt cake to cool for about 20 minutes before turning it out of the pan.
Once the bundt cake is cooled completely, cover with cream cheese glaze and top with nuts if you choose.
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon and milk. Set aside until the Sweet Potato Cake cools.