A moist bundt cake packed with apples and exploding with cinnamon flavor. This apple bundt cake is served with a caramel apple sangria.
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 9 inch Bundt Cake then set aside.
2. Peel, core and diced 3-4 small or 3 medium size apples.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix together the vegetable oil, brown sugar and sugar until well combined.
4. Next, add in the eggs, vanilla, and sour cream. Then mix in the dry ingredients until just combined.
5. Fold in the apples then pour the batter into the prepared pan.
6. Bake for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Once the call cools, dust with powered sugar.
1. In a pitcher, mix together the wine, cider, and vodka together. Then add in sliced apples and allow to chill for about an hour before serving.