Delicious, moist zucchini bread topped with a warm chai spice glaze.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease 2- 9 inch bread pans.
3. Grate the zucchini and set aside. Be sure not to drain the liquid.
4. Mix the sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla together. Add in the zucchini and mix together.
5. Fold in flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt into the wet ingredients.
6. Divide and pour into the greased loaf pans. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Place powdered sugar, chai spice and milk together in a bowl. Mix until well combined.
Once the Zucchini Loaf has cooled, pour the chai spice over top.