A silky smooth pumpkin cheesecake topped with a sweet whipped cream and caramel.
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a stand mixer, blend softened cream cheese, sour cream, brown sugar and sugar together. Add in eggs one at a time. Scrape the sides and bottom of the mixer to ensure everything is fully incorporated.
3. Next add in canned pumpkin, vanilla extract, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Mix on medium for minute. Scrape the sides and bottom of the mixer to ensure everything is fully incorporated.
4. Pour batter into the prepared spring-form pan. Place the springform pan into a roasting pan, then place into the oven. Pour the water into the roasting pan for the water bath.
5. Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes. Turn oven off but DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN. Leave cheesecake in the oven for 1-2 hours before removing.
6. Refrigerate for 2 hours or more before serving. Enjoy!
1. Melt butter in a microwavable safe bowl.
2. Add the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and cinnamon to the melted butter. Mix until well combined.
3. Spray a 9 inch spring-form pan with non stick spray then Pour graham mixture into a 9 inch spring-form pan. Press evenly into the bottom of the pan and up the sides. Set Aside.
1.In a heavy bottom pot, cook sugar on medium heat.
2. Continue to cook sugar, making sure to stir with a rubber spatula to ensure the sugar is cooking evenly. Sugar will form clumps, that's ok it will melt eventually.
3. Once sugar becomes an amber color, add in the butter. Shut off the heat and add in heavy cream slowly so the caramel won't start to bubble.
4. Allow caramel to cool completely. Once ready to serve, drizzle a generous amount of caramel over the cheesecake. Enjoy!