Easy and delicious no bake pumpkin cheesecake bars packed with seasonal fall spices.
1. Line a 9 in square baking pan with parchment.
2. In a bowl, mix together the graham cracker crust, melted butter and sugar.
3. Press into the 9 in baking pan.
4. Freeze the crust for about 10 minutes.
1. Place the mixing bowl and beater into the fridge for about 20 minutes.
2. After about 20 minutes, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
3. Mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together. Reserve about 1/4 cup to swirl on top. Add in the pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
4. Gently fold the whipped cream into the pumpkin cream cheese mixture.
5. Pour into the cooled graham cracker crust.
6. Top with 1/4 cup of Cream Cheese mixture and create a swirl pattern with a knife.
7. Place in the fridge for 2-4 hours but best if overnight.