Chewy Brown Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies loaded with dark chocolate chunks
1. Place two sticks of butter into pan. Constantly stir butter the entire time to keep it from moving and from burning. Once the butter is melted, it will begin to foam. Be sure not to walk away.
2. After about 6-8 minutes the butter should be a golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside to cool properly.
3. Cream together cooled browned butter, sugar and brown sugar for 2- 3 minutes.
4. Add in eggs one at a time. Next, add in the vanilla extract and milk
5. Add in the flour and baking soda.
6. Fold in chocolate chunks then place medium sized scoops on a sheet tray. Place in fridge for about 2-3 hours.
7. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
8. Bake cookies for 10- 12 minutes. Enjoy!