Tart Crisp Apples in a flaky butter crust and drizzled with caramel and pecans.
1. Preheat the Calphalon Premier Countertop Oven to 425 degrees.
2. Bring pie dough to room temperature. While waiting for the pie dough to come to room temperature, slice up the apples.
3. In a medium bowl, toss apple with cinnamon and sugar. Set Aside.
4. Unroll the pie dough and lay it flatly on the baking sheet. Arrange your apples laying against each other. Leave about 1/2 inch of pie dough around the edges to fold in.
5. Fold in the pie dough towards the apples. It doesn't need to be perfect at all.
6. Wet the edges with a dab of water and sprinkle with a little bit of sugar.
7. Pop the crostata in the oven for for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Serve Warm topped with your favorite ice cream or caramel sauce. Or in my case both!