Moist and Fluffy Strawberry muffins, loaded with cream cheese filling.
1. In a bowl mix softened butter,cinnamon, flour and brown sugar together. The mixture will be crumbly.
1. In a separate bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, egg, sugar and vanilla until well combined.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grab two bowls, in bowl measure out the flour and baking powder. In the other bowl mix the sugar, eggs, oil, milk, and sour cream .
3. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined. Fold in the strawberries.
4. Fill the cupcake lines halfway up with the muffin batter with a small scoop. Scoop a layer of the cheesecake batter, then with a toothpick swirl the cheesecake batter around to evenly distribute. Add the remaining muffin batter to fill the cups up 3/4 of the way full. Top with the struesel topping.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes then drop the temperature down to 350 degrees and bake for the remaining 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.