Moist and delicious coffee cake exploding with cinnamon apples
1. In a bowl, mix together brown sugar, cinnamon, sugar and diced apples. Set
1. In a separate bowl mix together sugar, brown sugar, all purpose flour, cinnamon
and softened butter until crumbly.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl fitted with a paddle attachment, mix together the butter, oil, sugar and
brown sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs one at a time. Then Vanilla.
4. Measure out wet ingredients in one bowl and dry ingredients in another.
5. Pour in half in dry ingredients, then half of wet ingredients. Repeat until all dry
and wet ingredients have been fully incorporated.
6. Grease 2- 8 inch pans or 1 -9x13 inch pan.
1. Divide half of the batter into the greased pans.
2. Divide filling between both pans if using the 8 inch pans. Pour in the remaning
batter. With a knife, swirl the apple filling around to try and evenly disperse the
3. Top batter with streusel topping.
4. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.