A graham cracker no churn ice cream, swirled with marshmallow and caramel. Loaded with chocolate and graham crackers.
1. Chill the mixing bowl and beater in the fridge for about 20 minutes. While the bowl is chilling, place graham crackers in 2 cups of the heavy cream. Let sit in the fridge for 20 minutes.
2. After about 20 minutes, strain the heavy cream into the chilled mixing bowl. It's find if there are still small pieces of graham crackers in the heavy cream. Whip the heavy cream for about 2-3 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
3. While the heavy cream is whipping, pour the sweetened condensed milk in a separate bowl with the vanilla extract.
4. Once the heavy cream is at stiff peaks, gently fold the whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk.
5. Pour half the ice cream into a 9 inch square baking pan. Dollop with marshmallow fluff, and caramel. Using a knife to create a swirling effect. Layer with crushed chocolate pieces and graham crackers. Pour the remaining ice cream on top and repeat.
6. Place in the freezer for about 3 hours uncovered, then cover after the top of the ice cream has solidified. Freezer the ice cream for 4-6 hours but preferably overnight.