Moist coffee cake loaded with blueberries and topped with a cinnamon streusel.
1. In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon and butter together. Mix until combined. Set Aside.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease two 8 inch cake pans or 1 9x13 inch pan.
3. Beat butter, sugars, and vanilla together for about 4 minutes. While this is mixing, measure out your wet ingredients in one bowl then your dry in another. Set aside.
4. Add eggs one at a time.
5. Mix in your wet and dry ingredients, alternating between the two. So wet, dry ,wet, dry until everything is fully incorporated.
6. Gently fold the lightly flour dusted blueberries in.
7. Evenly divide the batter between the two pans.
8. Bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.