Flaky croissants soaked in a cinnamon spiced custard, topped with Peach Preserves with Cream Cheese.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl mix the sugar, brown sugar, eggs, milk, heavy cream, cinnamon and nutmeg together. Place torn croissants in the mixture.
3. Arrange half of the soaked croissants into a greased 9x13 pan. Dollop preserves and cream cheese over the croissants. Layer the remaining soaked croissants then dollop with cream cheese and preserves. If you still have egg mixture left, simply pour over the croissants.
4. Cover and let sit for 30 minutes or overnight. If baking the same day, place in oven and bake for 45-50 minutes. If the top is getting too brown too quickly, cover with foil until completely done.
5. Serve the french toast warm, topped with fresh peaches, whipped cream, maple syrup and other summery berries.