Your favorite ice cream dipped in a chocolaty coating and topped with your favorite ice cream toppings.
1. Press half of your favorite ice cream into each mold. Push the Popsicle stick in, then add the rest of the ice cream until each mold is full.
2. Place the mold in the freezer for 2 hours or more.
3. About 30 minutes before you get ready to dip the ice creams, make the magic shell chocolate.
1. Pour the chocolate and the coconut oil into a microwavable safe bowl. Microwave in increments of 30 seconds until fully melted.
2. Let cool fully before dipping the ice cream.
3. Once all ice cream bars have been dipped, place them back in the freezer for about 10 minutes.