Graham cracker crust filled with a rich chocolate pudding and topped with a marshmallow meringue.
**For the Graham Crust you can either bake it for 10 minutes OR freeze it for one hour**
If deciding to bake, follow the instructions below:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together graham cracker crumbs, butter,sugar, cinnamon and brown sugar together. Press into a 9 in spring form pan.
3. Bake for 10 minutes.
1. In a heavy bottomed pot, whisk together egg whites and sugar.
2. Constantly whisk until the mixture is hot to the touch or 160 degrees.
3. Transfer to a stand mixer and whisk until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
1. In a heavy bottomed pot, whisk together cornstarch, cocoa powder,milk, heavy cream. Whisk constantly. The mixture should start to simmer.
2. Once the milk mixture starts to simmer, carefully and slowly whisk 1/2 cup of the hot milk into the egg yolks. Pour the egg/milk mixture back into the pot. Whisk Whisk Whisk until it begins to thicknen.
3. Add in the chocolate and whisk until fully melted and incorporated.
4. Pour your mixture into the graham cracker crust. Let cool for about 20 minutes then transfer to the fridge to chill for about 2 hours.
5. Top with Meringue and torch. Enjoy!