Chewy, gooey White Chocolate Raspberry Blondies are a favorite around the holidays! So easy and so so good!
About these blondies
These blondies are buttery, gooey, melt in your mouth good. They are loaded with white chocolate chips, raspberries and drizzled with white chocolate. This recipe is so easy and comes together with just a few ingredients.
Difference between Blondies and Brownies
One of the biggest differences between blondies and brownies is there is no chocolate. Brownies have a signature chocolate taste whereas blondies have a vanilla/brown sugar flavor.
How to make these White Chocolate Raspberry Blondies
- Butter: Melt the butter in a microwavable safe bowl.
- Light Brown Sugar: Add the brown sugar to the melted butter.
- Sugar: Then add in the sugar and mix until well combined.
- Eggs: Next, add in eggs until well combined.
- Vanilla: Pour in vanilla.
- All Purpose Flour: In a bowl add in the all purpose flour.
- Baking Powder: Add into the bowl with all purpose flour.
- Salt: Then add in the salt, mix until well combined. Fold the flour, baking powder, and salt into the butter mixture.
- White Chocolate Chips: Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Raspberries: Then gently fold in the raspberries.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 in pan with non-sticking cooking spray. Spread the blondies batter into the pan and spread until even. Bake for 25-30 minutes for until toothpick comes out clean.
Tips for making blondies
- Use melted butter to get the best chewy buttery blondies. The blondies will be soft and have the best texture.
- After you spread the batter in the pan, you can press a few more pieces of chocolate and raspberries on top before baking.
- When cutting the blondies, run the knife as little as possible as not to drag the gooeyness of the blondies.
White Chocolate Raspberry Blondies
Chewy, gooey white chocolate raspberry blondies!
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 ¼ cup Light Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 T Vanilla Extract
- 2 ¼ cup All Purpose Flour
- ½ t Baking Powder
- 1 t Salt
- 2/3 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan with non-stick baking spray.
Grab two bowls, in the first bowl measure out your dry ingredients. In the second bowl, grab a microwavable safe bowl, melt butter.
Add in the brown sugar and sugar to the melted butter, mix until well combined.
Next, add in the eggs and vanilla. Mix until combined.
Gradually stir the flour into the wet ingredients.
Fold in the white chocolate and raspberries until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
Pop into the oven for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.