Chewy and gooey blondies loaded with birthday cake sprinkles and golden Oreos. Perfect dessert for kids of all ages!
You certainly don’t have to wait until your birthday to enjoy these golden Oreo blondies! These blondies are gooey, soft and chewy and have the perfect crinkle top. The best blondie recipe with a delicious birthday cake flavor. Such a fun dessert to make whenever!
Golden Oreo Blondies
Golden Oreos will forever be my jam and will always reign superior over chocolate Oreos. Now, if regular chocolate Oreos are more your thing then certainly feel free to use those, or even half and half. If you really want to make these fun, try adding the Lemon Flavor Golden Oreos, YUM!
Chewy Birthday Cake Blondie Ingredients
These blondies are buttery, gooey, melt in your mouth good. They are loaded with white chocolate chips, raspberries and drizzled with white chocolate. This recipe is so easy and comes together with just a few ingredients.
- Butter: Melt the butter in a microwavable safe bowl.
- Light Brown Sugar: Add the brown sugar to the melted butter.
- Sugar: Then add in the sugar and mix until well combined.
- Eggs: Next, add in eggs until well combined.
- Vanilla: Pour in vanilla.
- All Purpose Flour: In a bowl add in the all purpose flour.
- Baking Powder: Add into the bowl with all purpose flour.
- Salt: Then add in the salt, mix until well combined. Fold the flour, baking powder, and salt into the butter mixture.
- White Chocolate Chips: Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Golden Oreos: Place a layer of golden oreos at the bottom of the 9×13 then add the batter on top.
- Sprinkles: Fold in the rainbow sprinkles to the batter.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 in pan with non-sticking cooking spray. Spread the blondies batter into the pan and spread until even. Bake for 25-30 minutes for until toothpick comes out clean.
TIPS FOR MAKING BLONDIES
- Use melted butter to get the best chewy buttery blondies. The blondies will be soft and have the best texture.
- After you spread the batter in the pan, you can press a few more pieces of chopped oreos and sprinkles on top before baking.
- When cutting the blondies, run the knife as little as possible as not to drag the gooeyness of the blondies.
Birthday Cake Blondies
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 ¼ cup Light Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 T Vanilla Extract
- 2 ¼ cup All Purpose Flour
- ½ t Baking Powder
- 1 t Salt
- 1/4 cup Rainbown Sprinkles
- 1 cup Golden Oreos
- 1/2 cup Chopped Golden Oreos
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan with non-stick baking spray.2. Grab two bowls, in the first bowl measure out your dry ingredients. In the second bowl, grab a microwavable safe bowl, melt butter. Add in the brown sugar and sugar to the melted butter, mix until well combined. 3. Next, add in the eggs and vanilla. Mix until combined. Gradually stir the flour into the wet ingredients. Fold in the sprinkles. 4. Place a layer of golden oreos at the bottom of the pan. Pour batter over top of the oreos and spread evenly. Be careful not to overmix. Pop into the oven for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.