A quick and healthy meal ready in just about 30 minutes.
I’m all for a quick dinner and DEFINIETLY all for one that requires the least amount of dishes possible. This Easy Sheet Pan meal is one of my absolute favorite dinners to make any day of the week but more so on Sundays. It has tender flavorful chicken and loaded with veggies, Mom win in my book!
One of the good things about this recipe is that, you can really use any type of vegetable you’d like. You want to add some Broccoli in there? Sure why not. What bout some Asparagus, ugh yeah go for it! Um, What about Carrots? Ugh YESS! I’m telling this recipe is so versatile.
I start out by dicing all of the veggies and placing them in a bowl, then I add some Olive Oil, minced garlic and the McCormick Montreal Seasoning. Then I toss it all together to make sure all the yummy vegetables are coated. Just a little side note, the McCormick seasoning used does have a slight spice to it so if your little ones don’t like spicy things, just scale back on the seasoning or simply season theirs with salt and pepper after you place the chicken on the sheet pan.
After I season the veggies, I season the chicken and pan sear it on each side for about 30 seconds or so. This step could definitely be skipped but I like my chicken to have a slight crisp. Into the oven everything goes for about 35-45 minutes. I serve this with Jasmine rice but of course it could be served with mashed potatoes, salad or whatever side you want.
This recipe is super easy, healthy and very yummy. This recipe makes for an awesome meal prep ideas for either lunch or dinner! This is truly one of my go to meals and I hope it will become yours as well!
Please let me know if you make this by sharing on Instagram or Twitter with #sweetsbybianca. Also let me know what variations of vegetables you used!
Sheet Pan Chicken
Quick and Easy Chicken Dinner
- 4 Chicken Breast
- 6 Tablespoons McCormick Chicken Seasoning
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Package Mushrooms
- 1/2 large Red Pepper
- 1/2 large Green Pepper
- 1/2 large Orange Pepper
- 1 Pinch Black Pepper
- 8 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Pinch Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Prepare one sheet pan.
2. Cut the Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms, and Zucchini and transfer to a bowl. Pour 6 Tablespoons of olive oil, 4 tablespoons of chicken seasoning, 1 Teaspoon of minced garlic, and a pinch of salt and black pepper. Toss the veggie mix together and set aside.
3. Heat a medium size pan with the remaining olive oil.
4. Season the chicken breast with the remaining Montreal Seasoning. Place the chicken in the hot pan to sear the chicken for about 30 seconds on each side.
5. Place the chicken, and vegetables on a sheet pan. Bake for 35-45 minutes.
Pan searing the chicken is optional and can be skipped.