Summer calls for all the ice cream and this easy no churn strawberry cheesecake ice cream is perfect! Creamy cheesecake ice cream and homemade strawberry sauce swirled together to make the perfect treat to cool you down. This easy ice cream boasts swirls of bright red strawberry sauce which makes this the perfect dessert to share on Juneteenth or any celebration. The color red can be found in numerous dishes on this holiday as it represents the bloodshed and the resiliency of those that were enslaved.
Join me in celebrating Juneteenth by checking out the list of contributors to the 2021 Juneteenth Virtual Cookout down below. 40+ black creators contributed to this collaborative menu as a Freedom Day tribute. Juneteenth marks our country’s second independence day, the final emancipation of those enslaved in the US back in 1865. Join in, share, and help us continue the legacy of celebrating progress. Additionally, you can easily follow each participant by using the hashtag #JuneteenthCookout2021 on Instagram.
This warmer weather is giving me all the summer vibes and I’m not made about it at all. It’s definitely making me look forward to all of the outdoor activities, getting together with family and friends and enjoying some really delicious food and desserts. This ice cream will have all your family and friends asking you to make it time it and time again.
What you’ll need for no churn ice cream
- Cream Cheese: This is the base of the ice cream and makes the ice cream so creamy.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk: Provides all the sweetness for the ice cream.
- Heavy Cream: Folded into the cream cheese and condensed milk.
- Strawberry Sauce: Homemade strawberry sauce is swirled into this no churn ice cream mix.
- Vanilla Extract: Adds a little warm flavor to the ice cream.
- Golden Oreos: Oreos are broken up into bit sized pieces in the ice cream.
How to make no churn strawberry cheesecake ice cream
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until fully combined. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whip the heavy cream and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk/cream cheese mixture until fully combined.
- In a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan, scoop a layer of ice cream and top with strawberry sauce then create a swirling pattern with a toothpick. Top with crushed golden Oreos. Repeat this step several times until all ice cream is layered into the loaf pan.
How long will the ice cream stay fresh in the freezer
Since this ice cream doesn’t have all the preservatives like store bought ice cream, it will last in the freezer for about 3-4 weeks.
How to store no churn ice cream
Store the ice cream in the loaf pan, but cover with plastic wrap to keep it as fresh as possible.
What desserts to serve with ice cream
- Brownies- These Salted Caramel or Peanut Butter Brownies would be perfect.
- Cake- What’s cake without ice cream right? Try this Single Layer Cake.
- Cookies- Brownie cookies or brown butter cookies would be amazing with this ice cream.
Looking for More scrumptious Juneteenth Recipes?
Watermelon Ice Pops by A Girl Called Adri
Strawberry Collins by Brownbelle
Red Hot Pepper Shrimps by Chef and Steward
Vegan Ranch Style Beans by Collards Are The Old Kale
Jamaican Jerk BBQ Ribs by Cooks with Soul
Sweet and Tangy Coleslaw by Crumb-Snatched
Strawberry-Basil Sorbet by D.M.R. Fine Foods
Brisket Stuffed Baked Sweet Potatoes by Dude That Cookz
BBQ Baked Beans by Food Fidelity
Black Eyed Pea Salad by FoodLoveTog
Harissa Honey Roasted Vegetable Skewers by Geo’s Table
Gluten Free Peach Cobbler (Vegan) by Good Food Baddie
Crispy Gluten-free Baked BBQ Chicken Wings by Gristle and Gossip
Summer Watermelon Fizz by Handy Chef
Watermelon and Cucumber Salad by Heal Me Delicious
Smoky Party Style Jollof Rice by Immaculate Ruemu
Crab Boil & Garlic Butter Sauce by Jamieson Diaries
Tamarind BBQ Wings by Just Add Hot Sauce
Hibiscus Rum Punch by Kenneth Temple
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream by Lenox Bakery
Strawberry Lemonade Sangria by Nik Snacks
Brown Sugar Caramel No-Churn Ice Cream by Open Invitation Entertainment
Strawberry Basil Pineapple Mocktail by Orchids + Sweet Tea
Spicy Shrimp Creole by Pink Owl Kitchen
Grilled Maque Choux Salad by Savor and Sage
Savannah Red Rice by Seasoned To Taste
Country Style Potato Salad by Sense & Edibility
Deviled Eggs by Slight Kitchen Werk
Rum Punch by Sweet & Sorrel
Mint Julep by Sweet Tea + Thyme
Strawberry Cobbler Galette by The Dana Renée Way
Strawberry Baby Back Ribs by This Worthey Life
No-Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk 1 Can
- 8 oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 10 Golden Oreos Crushed
- 3/4 cup Strawberry Sauce
- 1. Place sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese in a bowl. Mix until well combined. 2. In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, whip heavy cream for about 2- 3 minutes. Add in vanilla. Mix for another minute.3. Carefully fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Now fold in the strawberries and crushed golden oreos. 4. Pour into a 9×5 loaf pan. Layer the ice cream with the strawberry sauce creating a swirling pattern with a tooth pick. Top with crushed oreos. Repeat this step until the loaf pan is filled with the ice cream. Freeze for 4-6 hours.5. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply