This No Churn Salted Caramel S’mores Ice Cream is by the BEST ice cream for those sweltering hot days. A graham cracker flavored ice cream, swirled with luscious caramel and fluffy marshmallow fluff. Then loaded with crushed graham crackers and chocolate squares filled with sea salted caramel.
What’s in the Ice Cream?
This No Churn Salted Caramel S’mores Ice Cream has all the traditional makings of a S’mores but taken up a notch!
- Graham Cracker Ice Cream: The graham crackers are soaked in the heavy cream for about 30 minutes. Then strained through a fine mesh strainer.
- Caramel: For this ice cream I chose to use a pre-made caramel because I was being lazy AF. Also because I wanted to make this Ice Cream quick and simple to make.
- Marshmallow Fluff: Again we are going for quick and easy so this pre-made Marshamllow Fluff does the trick.
- Chocolate: I used the Ghirardelli Sea Salt squares in this ice cream and simply broke them up into smaller pieces. One bag is plenty for the ice cream.
- Graham Crackers: Crunchy graham crackers complete this EPIC ice cream. Graham crackers are broken into bite size pieces to ensure you get a bite of everything each time.
How do I make this No Churn Salted Caramel S’mores?
Start out by making the graham cracker ice cream base by soaking 3-4 graham crackers in the heavy cream. Soak for about 20-25 minutes. Strain the heavy cream, don’t worry if some of the cracker crumbs are still in the heavy cream.
Whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks, usually this takes about 2-4 minutes on medium speed.
In a separate bowl, pour in the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Once the whipped cream is ready, gently fold it into the sweetened condensed milk.
Once fully combined, pour half of the ice cream into a 9 inch square baking dish. Dollop caramel and marshmallow fluff on the first layer. Then add some crushed candy pieces and graham crackers. Repeat with the top layer.
Place the No Churn Salted Caramel S’mores ice cream in the freezer for 4-6 hours but preferably overnight.
- To help the make the marshmallow fluff easier to use, microwave it for about 10 seconds or so. This will make it easier to swirl into the ice cream.
- Break the chocolate pieces up while still in the wrapper then open. Trust me if you try to do it in your hands, you will a big chocolaty, caramely mess.
Storing the Ice Cream
When storing the No Churn Salted Caramel S’mores Ice Cream, cover tightly with plastic wrap. The Ice Cream will last for up to a month in the freezer.
No Churn Salted Caramel S’mores Ice Cream
A graham cracker no churn ice cream, swirled with marshmallow and caramel. Loaded with chocolate and graham crackers.
- 2 cups Heavy Cream Chilled
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Caramel Sauce
- 1/2 cup Marshmallow Fluff
- 6 Chocolate squares crushed
- 5-7 Graham Crackers Divided
1. Chill the mixing bowl and beater in the fridge for about 20 minutes. While the bowl is chilling, place graham crackers in 2 cups of the heavy cream. Let sit in the fridge for 20 minutes.
2. After about 20 minutes, strain the heavy cream into the chilled mixing bowl. It's find if there are still small pieces of graham crackers in the heavy cream. Whip the heavy cream for about 2-3 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
3. While the heavy cream is whipping, pour the sweetened condensed milk in a separate bowl with the vanilla extract.
4. Once the heavy cream is at stiff peaks, gently fold the whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk.
5. Pour half the ice cream into a 9 inch square baking pan. Dollop with marshmallow fluff, and caramel. Using a knife to create a swirling effect. Layer with crushed chocolate pieces and graham crackers. Pour the remaining ice cream on top and repeat.
6. Place in the freezer for about 3 hours uncovered, then cover after the top of the ice cream has solidified. Freezer the ice cream for 4-6 hours but preferably overnight.