This easy white chocolate chip strawberry cookie recipe is irresistible. These cookies are made without cake mix which makes them 10x better because they are homemade.
Move over cookie recipes made with cake mix! These cookies are homemade, boasting a rich deep flavor and are so chewy and delicious. This recipe creates a flavorful, chewy cookie recipe that everyone will love. This recipe is adapted from one of my favorite recipes from A Cozy Kitchen, Strawberry and Cream Cookies….serious perfection.
Strawberry and Cream Cookies
Strawberry and cream cookies or easy white chocolate chip strawberry cookies, whatever you call them they are so good.
- Chewy and delicious
- Needs only 30 minute chill time
- Made with freeze dried strawberries
- Loaded with white chocolate chips
- No cake mix cookies
Ingredients for Strawberry Cookies
- Dried Strawberries
- White Chocolate Chips
- Melted Butter
- Brown Sugar
- Baking Soda
How to make Easy White Chocolate Chip Strawberry Cookies
Start out with melted butter, then whisk in brown sugar and sugar. Next add in the eggs one at a time followed by the vanilla extract. Mix in the flour, baking soda and salt until completely blended. Lastly, fold in the dried strawberries and white chocolate chips. Chill for at least 30 minutes then bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
What else can I add to cookies?
Oh there are so many mix in possibilities here! You could add pecans, almonds, lemon zest, or even crushed graham cracker pieces.
Dehydrated vs. Freeze Dried Strawberries
For this recipe I used dehydrated strawberries which are sweeter because of additives and chewier than freeze dried strawberries. You could certainly use either one in this recipe. Just know the freeze dried strawberries will have a crunchier texture. Whichever you choose, your cookies will turn out delicious!
Tips for perfect cookies
- Don’t overmix the batter
- Have all of your ingredients at room temperature
- All cookies to chill for at least 30 minutes
Looking for more cookie recipes?
Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 1/2 cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Dried Strawberries
- 1 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter, brown sugar and sugar together until fluffy. Add in vanilla extract.2. Add in egg and egg yolk. Mix until combined on medium speed.3. Turn the mixer down to the lowest setting and mix in flour, baking soda, and salt until completely combined. Stop the mixer and fold in the white chocolate chips and strawberries with a rubber spatula.4. Scoop cookie dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet and chill for at least 30 minutes. 5. When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place the cookies 2 inches apart on a seperate baking sheet. Bake for 11-13 minutes or until edges just turn brown.