This recipe for easy no churn turtle s’mores caramel ice cream is loaded with crunchy pecans and chocolate caramel pieces then swirled with silky caramel and hot fudge sauce is so damn good. No fuss and no fooling around with a bulky ice cream machine. With this recipe, you’ll be on your way to creamy ice cream heaven in no time.
Ok , so I know where winding down to the last week of summer, but I have just one more recipe for ya before we officially kiss summer goodbye! This Easy no churn turtle s’mores caramel ice cream should make an appearance at your last summer BBQ. Super easy, only a handful of ingredients and the perfect creamy texture make this the perfect end of summer dessert.
This ice cream is:
- Easy to make
- No Churn
- Caramel Base
- Loaded with pecans
- Perfect if you don’t have a ice cream machine
What do you need for no churn ice cream?
- A stand mixer
- A container for the ice cream
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Heavy Cream
- Vanilla Extract
- Marshmallow Fluff
- Hot Fudge Sauce
- Caramel Sauce
- Chopped Pecans
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares
How to make no churn ice cream
This recipe is super simple! Start out by whipping heavy cream, vanilla and sweetened condensed milk in the bowl of a stand mixer. Pour in the caramel sauce and continue to mix until just about stiff peaks form. Pour a layer of the caramel ice cream base into the bottom of your container. Top with pecans, chopped chocolate pieces, hot fudge sauce, caramel and marshmallow fluff, using a knife to create a swirling pattern. Repeat until all the ice cream is in the container then top with additional chopped chocolate pieces. Freeze for at least 6 hours, overnight is even better.
How long does no churn ice cream last?
This ice cream will last about 2-3 months in the freezer if wrapped properly. Be sure to wrap tightly with plastic wrap and place it towards the back of the freezer for maximum shelf life.
Looking for more ice cream recipes?
Check out this Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream.
No Churn Turtle S’mores Caramel Ice Cream
Caramel Ice Cream swirled with hot fudge sauce, caramel and chopped pecans.
- 2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Caramel Sauce
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/4 cup Hot Fudge Sauce
- 1/4 cup Marshamallow Fluff
- 5-6 Ghiradelli Chocolate Caramel Squares chopped
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the heavy cream, vanilla extract and sweetened condensed milk, whisk on medium speed for 1 minute. Add in the caramel sauce and mix until just stiff peaks form.
2. Grab the container you will store the ice cream in. Start out by spreading a layer of caramel ice cream then top with hot fudge sauce, caramel and marshmallow fluff. Use a knife to create a swirling pattern. Add chopped pecans and chopped chocolate squares on top. Repeat this step until all ice cream is combined.
3. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap then freeze for at least 6-8 hours. Once the ice cream is frozen solid, scoop your desired amount and ENJOY!