Looking for a quick and easy breakfast recipe that’s sure to impress your guests? These easy Baked Peaches and Cream Croissant French Toast is a guaranteed crowd pleaser. Fluffy croissants filled with cream cheese and peach jam then slathered in a cinnamon sugar coating before baking. The best!
There is nothing I love more than a delicious and easy breakfast or brunch staple especially one that’s filling. This recipe is perfect for a summer get together with your friends or for a quiet Sunday morning breakfast.
Baked French toast is:
- Easy to make
- French toast for a crowd
- Moist and Fluffy
- Filled with cream and peach
- Topped with a sugary coating
What you’ll need for baked French toast
- Large Croissants
- Large Eggs
- Whole Milk
- Heavy Cream
- Vanilla Extract
- Cream Cheese
- Peach Jam
- Brown Sugar
How to make baked peaches and cream french toast
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, heavy cream, vanilla and salt until fully combined. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese and peach jam together until well combined. Set aside while you make the topping. In a separate bowl, mix softened butter, brown sugar, sugar and cinnamon together until fully combined.
- Cut a slit into the side of each croissant and fill with cream and peach filling. After filling each croissant, place each croissant into the egg/milk mixture and allow to soak for 1 minute on each side. Place on a baking sheets. Repeat until all croissants have been used.
- Top each croissant with the cinnamon sugar coating by gently spreading with the back of a spoon.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Be sure to keep an eye on the croissants around the 25 minute mark to ensure the sugar hasn’t burned.
- Top with fresh peaches and whipped cream. Enjoy!
How long will baked french toast stay fresh?
These baked peaches and cream croissant french toast will stay fresh for 1-2 days in the fridge. Be sure to cover tightly with plastic wrap.
Can I make french toast the night before?
Absolutely! This recipe is perfect if you need to make it ahead of time. Just cover tightly with plastic wrap and pop in the fridge until the next morning then bake!
Looking for more breakfast recipes?
Baked Peaches and Cream Croissant French Toast
Fluffy and buttery croissants are stuffed with a delicious peach and cream then topped with a brown sugar topping.
- 5 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Whole Milk
- 3/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup Peach Jam
- 6-8 Croissants
Brown Sugar Topping
- 3 tablespoon Unsalted Butter softened
- 2 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchement paper.
2. In a medium size bowl, mix eggs, whole milk, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and salt together until will combined. Set aside. In a seperate bowl, mix butter, brown sugar, sugar and cinnamon together then set aside.
3. Mix the cream cheese and peach jam together in a seperate bowl until well combined. Cut a slit into the side of each of the croissant then stuff with the peach and cream mixture.
4. Dip each croissant into the egg batter and allow to sit for 1 minute on each side. Place on lined baking sheet, repeat for each croissant.
5. Sprinkle brown sugar topping evenly over each croissant. Bake for 25-27 minutes or until each croissant is carmelized.
6. Top with sweetned whipped cream if you desire and fresh peaches. Enjoy!